- The Luxottica Group
- $123,730.00 -163,150.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
19 W Houston St
Oliver Peoples was founded in 1987 with the opening of its first boutique and subsequent launch of the original collection. From the beginning, Oliver Peoples had a passion for superior product, a distinctive culture rooted in California, and an obsession with service. These core values have remained at the foundation of the brand and endure today.
A part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, Oliver Peoples strives to be the most prestigious and culturally distinctive eyewear company in the world.
We are committed to excellence in service; our stylists and opticians assist customers in selecting that perfect frame.
The Licensed Optician assists in leading the Luxury Retail stores to success by building and maintaining a strong client following. Consistently delivers an exceptional experience in order to exceed service and sales expectations. Support the Store Manager in ensuring that all optical quality controls are in compliance
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service.
* Meets and exceeds all client service and sales standards by consistently delivering an exceptional experience.
* Connects and develops strong relationships with customers in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
* Expertly guides customers in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their lifestyle, wardrobe, RX and price needs.
* Demonstrates flawless accuracy in taking and recording measurements, adjusting and fitting eyewear, and execution of all details.
* Ensures finished eyewear meets the Luxury Retail standard of flawless accuracy.
* Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to drive sales.
* Maintains presentation standards both on the sales floor and back office.
* Maintains inventory controls.
* Understands and supports all Luxury Retail policies and procedures.
* Trains and mentors Managers and Associates.
* Supports set-up and execution of all events.
* Exemplifies Luxottica Retail vision, mission and values; celebrates Wins; leads by example.
* High School Diploma
* State licensure or certification by a nationally-recognized opticianary association as an optician
* 2+ years sales experience in the luxury service industry
* Knowledge of current optical theory and practices
* Natural ability in building a client following
* Sales Experience
* Polished Appearance
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong Interpersonal skills
* Resourceful and result driven
* Computer skills
* Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-###-#### (513-###-#### outside of US) or email ...@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Optician; Optometry; Retail Associate ; Sales Associate Licensed Optician, Retail Sales
Associated topics: eye, optometric, optometry, sme, tpa
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...